During a telephone call the stereo will cut-out any audio (music, radio, CD etc) and route the conversation through the front speakers of the car. This is possible by using a special lead which is car specific and can be purchased seperately from our fitting accessory section.
Listen to your digital music in the car
The Parrot MKi9200 is also gifted for music. Supplied with a specific cable, it is compatible with all music sources, such as iPods, iPhones, USB flash drives, Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) phones, MP3 players and any other analogue players. The Parrot MKi9200 also features an SDHC-compatible SD card reader on the side of the screen. The MKi9200 displays the full playlist along with the name of the artist, the title and even the corresponding album cover in colour when available on the iPod, iPhone or USB flash drive. Music is delivered through all the car's speakers*, giving the driver and passengers exceptional sound quality and the breathtaking Virtual SuperBass and Sound Spatializer effects.
Double microphone for crystal-clear sound
To ensure optimal audio quality when on the phone, the Parrot MKi9200 combines double microphone technology with new signal processing software (DSP-3) that eliminates background and surrounding noise, including noise from inside the car. For maximum listening quality, conversations are reproduced over the vehicle's speakers.
Key Features of the Parrot MKi9200
- TFT colour screen displays standard mobile phone information: incoming calls, recent calls, missed calls, voice mail, phonebook, etc
- Play digital music from iPods, iPhone, USB, Bluetooth A2DP phones, MP3 players and see playlist and artist info on the OLED screen
- Wireless button allows users to scroll through OLED menus and control the music and hands-free
Whats Included in the Package
- Parrot MKi9100 Bluetooth car kit with iPod/iPhone, USB connections and SD card slot
- Stereo integration lead
- Installation at your home or work address (optional).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: