|Ultra - High Video Quality
RoadHawk DC2 uses a high end 1080p video processor and very high quality CMOS sensor
This chipset is capable of settings of 480p, 720p and 1080p at up to 30 frames per second, allowing for very high quality video recordings.
Video files are standard MP4 and can be played full screen on any modern computer.
|Digital Image Stabilisation
RoadHawk DC2 is one of only a few in vehicle black box cameras on the market fitted with full EIS (electronic image stabilisation) to give you the smoothest video even on the roughest of road surfaces.
The 3 dimensional gyro provides G-Force data which will LOCK a video file if the camera detects an impact.
|Low Light Performance
The RoadHawk DC2 uses a low light CMOS sensor.
This sensor not only provides excellent colour reproduction and SHARP day time images but also excellent low light ability.
This sensor exceeds the performance of IR sensors.
|UK Designed Software
Our software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and OSX for MAC.
The software shows the video, date & time stamp, speed, GPS location, map view, files and G-force information.
You can also play the videos in Quicktime, VLC or Windows Media Player. The standard video files can be edited by just about any video editing software available today.
|SDXC Compatible with High Capacity SD Card
The RoadHawk DC2 camera is compatible with the latest range of high capacity cards including the latest SDXC format allowing 64GB and 128GB SDXC cards to be used. (see below for compatible cards)
|Automatic Shock Sensor
The DC2 has a configurable 3 axis accelerometer which measures shocks to the vehicle. When a shock is detected the camera will lock the file as an event, making it easy to find and review any potential impacts.
Events can also be manually activated, either using the ‘E’ button on the rear of the camera or by using the optional remote event trigger.
|Precision GPS receiver
RoadHawk DC2 uses an internal GPS sensor to record exactly where a vehicle has been travelling.
This is then interpreted by the software to offer mapping and speed data.There is an optional GPS antenna available for vehicles that have some difficulty locking on to the GPS.
|Lockable Solution… (optional)
Many customers want to restrict access to the camera.
With the locking box in place, it is not possible to remove the SD card or the power cable without a key, making the camera virtually tamper proof.
Click for more info on the RoadHawk Locking Box.
The locking solution is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible and only takes up a few cm more room when fitted.
Communicate with tracker
The RoadHawk DC2 has the ability to connect to a tracking or telematics unit using the optional Remote event trigger and alarm output button. This is wired directly to the alarm input connections on certain systems enabling the data centre to be informed whenever the camera creates an event.
Please contact us to check compatibility with your tracking device.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording.
- High quality sensor providing excellent video quality and tuned for low light sensitivity.
- Gyro balanced image stabilisation
- SD XC compatible (4gb to 64gb)
- External GPS antenna connection
- External Audio input connection
- 1hz GPS Receiver
- A5s processor for high quality H.264 encoding
- User controlled video bit rate setting
- User controlled G-Force, audio input and Speaker volume settings
- Audio can be disabled
- New vertical mount designed to have the lens of the camera sitting closer to the screen of the vehicle minimising reflection
- 1/4" standard camera mount thread for use with numerous camera mounts and grips.
- Low level algorithm for detecting SD card errors and warning the user of any potential problems.
- Alarm input for remote triggering events and output for communicating with tracking devices.
Contents of the Box:
- 1 x RoadHawk DC2 Camera
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x 8gb SD Card
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x Windscreen adhesive mount
- 1 x Vertical Windscreen adhesive mount
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x CD-ROM
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: